It has arrived the Princess Diane film starring Naomi Watts as Di herself, Dressed in a while Versace to the floor dress she walked down the red carpet.
She apparently was pissed off with the Radio 5 DJ as quoted
04 SEPTEMBER 2013
Naomi Watts has walked out of a BBC Radio 5 Live interview while discussing her portrayal of the late Princess Diana.
A spokesperson for the BBC confirmed the news, saying, “Naomi Watts was interviewed today by Simon Mayo for Radio 5 Live’s Kermode and Mayo programme. Naomi decided to end the interview earlier than the allotted time. The interview will be broadcast, later this month, as planned.”
Anyway before this she has shared with her family some frozen yoghurt
- 150g caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 350ml light or fat-free evaporated milk
- 85g plain chocolate chips
- 200g low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together the cornflour and sugar, and place in a saucepan. Stir in the evaporated milk and chocolate chips. Cook over medium heat until chocolate is melted and the mixture is thickened. Stir constantly to prevent burning.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, and stir in the natural yoghurt and vanilla. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- 400g fat-free natural yoghurt
- 450g fresh strawberries – hulled and mashed
- 400ml condensed sweetened milk
- 250ml semi-skimmed fat milk
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together. Fill ice cream machine unit to 2/3 full with mixture and make ice cream following the ice cream maker directions.
- Freeze finished ice cream and repeat (make ice cream) with remaining mixture, if needed. Freeze all together for 2 to 4 hours and remove from freezer 30 to 45 minutes before serving.
Becoming more and more popular we can see Frozen Yoghurt stores such as YogBerries appearing on our high streets